DOD LARGE CHARACTER AND FAULT DETECTION REPLACEMENT INKS FOR SECONDARY CASE MARKING
For Drop-On-Demand (DOD) large character and fault detection inkjet coders, IIMAK offers a risk-free conversion to the superior performance of our economical large character and fault detection inkjet inks.
– Water-based replacement inkjet inks for most all industrial coders
– Exacting filtration standards deliver print quality that meets or exceeds OEM performance.
– 100% “pour-over” compatible products
– Wide range of stocked products for same day shipping to meet your just-in-time delivery needs.
– 100% satisfaction guarantee.
IIMAK’s line of wax jet solid inks for use in Markem® printers deliver exceptional value with high performance. These inks are perfect for marking in the food industries, including bakery, canned foods, confectionary, dairy, ice cream and frozen foods.
- Small character replacement blocks are designed for use in Markem small character printers: 9064 / 9096 / 962.
- IIMAK’s large character line is a solid ink replacement canister for use in Markem large character printers: 5000 / 5200 / 5400 / 5800 series.
- Exacting filtration standards deliver print quality that meets or exceeds OEM performance. Our solid inks deliver superior adhesion, abrasion resistance and print density.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
WATER AND SOLVENT BASED AERO INKS FOR ALL MARKING AND CODING APPLICATIONS
IIMAK Inks is your one-stop shop for all of your marking needs. A complete line of water and solvent based inks are produced to the highest quality and deliver superior performance in all marking applications.
– Wide range of solvent inks deliver superior performance on hard to mark, non porous surfaces such as plastic, metal, glass, aluminum, polypropylene, rubber, and wood.
– Dye and pigment based color systems deliver various drying times for an assortment of applications.
– Wide range of water based inks for all self inking stamps available in black, blue, green, purple, red, and white.
– Solvent based inks engineered to deliver abrasion resistance and waterproof properties.
– Complete line of felt, foam, and metal Classic Stamping Pads available for every application.
Metallograph™ Conductive Inks and Ribbons
IIMAK’s electronically conductive thermal transfer ribbons and screen, gravure and flexo inks improve efficiencies for printing electronics.
METALLOGRAPH™ CONDUCTIVE INKS AND RIBBONS
With over 25 years experience in developing and manufacturing inks, IIMAK chemists have engineered conductive properties into its inks and thermal transfer ribbons. Dubbed Metallograph, these highly conductive inks and thermal transfer ribbons improve efficiencies for the printed electronics industry in markets such as membrane switches, electroluminescent lighting, RFID and a variety of printed electronics.
METALLOGRAPH™ CONDUCTIVE INKS ADVANTAGES
- 100° cure temperature – short cure time
- Increased processing efficiencies
- Silver-alternative – cost-effective
- ASTM tested
Metallograph™ IINK-SSC Datasheet – Screen (Conductive)
Metallograph™ IINK-SSX Datasheet – Screen (Conductive)
Metallograph™ IINK-SCX Datasheet – Screen (Conductive)
Metallograph™ IINK-SCG Datasheet – Screen (Conductive)
Metallograph™ IINK-SDC Datasheet – Screen (Dielectric)
Metallograph™ IINK-FSX Datasheet – Flexo (Conductive)
Metallograph™ IINK-ASX Datasheet – Adhesive (Conductive)
METALLOGRAPH™ CONDUCTIVE THERMAL TRANSFER RIBBON
On-demand production of printed electronics is now possible with the Metallograph conductive Thermal Transfer Ribbon by IIMAK.
- No sintering required
- Consistent conductive thickness
- No messy clean up
- Dielectric thermal transfer ribbons available
Metallograph Applicable Markets
- Membrane Switches
- Touch Screen Systems
- Electroluminescent Lightning
We offer much more than just mixing and blending. Our fully integrated ink making operations include a wide range of grinding, dispersing, and small media milling. IIMAK Fluid Inks assures that you maintain the highest quality levels while minimizing your investment. IIMAK customizes a program to meet your specific needs, providing the following services:
- Complete R&D capability with Ph.D chemists, engineers, and extensive lab.
- Dry and wet premixing, blending and ink kitting.
- Ink dispersion, including high speed mixers and mills with fully-automated controls.
- Production capacity from 50 to 10,000 gallons.
- Ink dispensing in ounce, gallon, drum, or tote.
- Ink characterization tools such as color monitoring, rheology, surface tension, grind and adhesion/durability.
- Procurement, planning, production, and quality control with lot traceability.
- Logistics in place for product distribution, with private branding, and drop shipping options.
- Class 1, Div 1 Group D XP solvent ink making.